BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 December 2009

Some Like It Hot

LOk,...what can I say?! Rob Thomas from the band Matchbox 20 is just hot! My daughter Brittany and I were watching some of their videos and decided to capture a few of Rob's shining moments for prosperity! Then, after staring at these pictures, the phrase Some like it hot kept popping into my head! And this layout was born!

This was an easy layout using only black card stock with black and white photos.
The flames were cut on my Cricut with the Sure Cuts A Lot system. By using SCAL with your Cricut, you can cut almost anything! SCAL uses SVG files to create beautiful designs in minutes using the Cricut.

If you haven't checked out the Sure Cuts A Lot software, you really should! I couldn't live without it1

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

0 comments: